£530.00 – £580.00 (+ VAT)
The revolutionary UPWalker® restores activity and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to walk farther and remain more active.
- Clinical studies revealed improved walking posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists.
- Helpful in treatment and mobility for people with Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Neurological, Pulmonary and other health disorders.
- Stylish, easy-folding design, lightweight for transporting and storage.
- Simple armrest adjustment for the perfect height in seconds.
- Cushioned sit-to-stand handles ease transition to standing position.
- Standard accessories include drink holder, seat backrest, personal bag.
- Sturdy frame with user weight capacity up to 350 lbs (Large model).
UPWalker features provide benefits that are not available in traditional walkers:
- Adjustable-Height Armrests: Padded armrests enable users of varying height to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity
- Lockable Brakes: Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping and parking.
- Comfortable Seat: Fabric seat with backrest support. Seat slides front to back for sitting or walking.
- Sit-To-Stand Handles: Padded Handles make transition between sitting and standing easier and safer.
- Multi-Terrain Wheels: large 8-inch rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
- Sturdy Foldable Frame: Stylish, lightweight 10.4kg frame folds easily for transport and storage yet strong enough to support 136kg.